Fundraising – Schmitz Park PTA
|| Matching Funds
||Spirit Wear||Shop for Schmitz|
The GIVE CAMPAIGN is one of Schmitz Park PTA's annual fundraisers and allows parents to simply make a direct donation to the PTA general fund. This goes to support programs we all love, such as Singapore Math, classroom tutors, classroom school supplies and many more.
We need you to participate!
100% of the proceeds go to the PTA and directly benefit your child, so every dollar counts.
We need to raise $168,250 to continue essential programs at the school in 2012/2013. We are requesting $320 per child but any amount will be appreciated. You can make a one-time donation or you can give throughout the year through our three main fundraising events: GIVE Campaign, Move-a-Thon and the Auction. The Schmitz Park PTA is a 501(c)3 organization and your contribution is tax deductable.
How do I donate!
- Donate Online: with your credit card or PayPal account. You will have the opportunity to review your donation in the checkout process. Please be sure to include your student's name in the text box when requested.
- By Check: If you prefer to write a check:
- Simply complete the Give Campaign form
- GIVE Campaign Donation form
- Attach a check and send to the front office
- Please make all checks payable to the Schmitz Park PTA
If your employer provides matching funds, please follow the instructions on the MATCHING FUNDS tab.
Thank you for your continued support!